- Place all ingredients into the Mixer.
- Mix for 15 to 20 mins until the dough is developed.
- Split the dough in to 2 half's. One for rings and one for ball doughnuts.
- 50 gr for ball doughnuts form first half mould round in to balls, place on doughnut trays and mould second half and roll out to 5/6mm and using your ring doughnut cutter cut out the ring doughnuts.
- Place on doughnut trays leaving a space so has not to touch during prooving.
- Place in proover.
- Proof for 50-60 mins approx. at 32°C/80% humidity.
- Fry doughnuts as required approx. 1 min for a 50 gram doughnut each side depending on size.
Oil at 190°C.
- Note that doughnut always fry better slightly under proved because of baking powder used in the mix, this will give extra jump in the fryer.